Sydney, March 23: Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) today announced new GPT-based conversational enhancements to Freshworks’ natively-built AI-powered assistant, Freddy.
Using OpenAI’s ChatGPT and underlying large language models, the latest generative AI capabilities of Freddy help a wide range of customer-facing professionals work faster, smarter, and more effectively. Customer service agents respond quickly to customers and employees in the right tone, marketers compose more compelling copy in a fraction of the time, and salespeople craft powerful emails that hook in a prospect.
“We’ve made significant investments in our AI strategy over the last five years to enhance agent productivity and their customers’ experience.
The newest Freddy updates using the latest GPT large language models bring even more value to these experiences,” Prakash Ramamurthy, Chief Product Officer at Freshworks said.
“We are fundamentally transforming how Freshworks customers will interact with our products through more conversations and fewer clicks.”
Conversational AI will be embedded via Freddy across Freshworks’ entire customer and employee suite of products. Customer support agents will deliver faster issue resolution and have higher-quality conversations with customers.
Marketers will receive smart customer segmentation and optimised email content to maximise campaign efficacy.
Sellers will close more deals through recommendations on opportunities with the highest potential.
These days, Freshworks customers participating in the Freddy AI beta programs are able to:
- Summarise Conversations: Support agents using Freshchat™can view an automatic summary of customer conversations to gain context, rather than reading through an entire conversation before responding.
- Rephrase Responses: Support agents can replace casual language with more formal and clear responses.
- Autocomplete Content: Support agents can save keystrokes and respond faster to customer inquiries, with predictive sentence completion.
- Generate Articles: Support agents can save time by creating contextual knowledge-base articles and FAQs using generative AI and simple prompts.
- Write Email Copy: Marketers using Freshmarketer™, Freshworks’ marketing automation suite, can write better email copy in less time to improve open rates and engagement. Sellers can create personalised emails tailored to individual prospects’ specific needs and pain points.
Editor’s Note: You can now download our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, or write your next best-selling novel with our sister app Toolis, available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store or purchase something from us at www.tapiroo.com, yayaezzy.com or at lazybumskincare.com.au.
We are happy to note that we are also now on Amazon Australia. Purchase our products as a show of support to us. They are Yaya, Ezzy, Tante June and Xeno backpacks or our beauty products such as LazyBum Skincare Facial Cleanser, LazyBum Skincare Toner and Moisturiser and Blitz Hair Oil Spray.
Also, check out our rate card and media kit here if you would like to advertise with us on this website. Thank you!
Like What You Read?
Howdy! Thanks for dropping by and reading our stuff. DailyStraits.com is an independent website that covers all things business and entrepreneurship related. If you like what you read, a little donation from your good self will go a long way in helping us run this site successfully. Thank you!
For interview requests and press releases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For advertising inquiries, please email email@example.com. Thank you.