Sydney, Oct 26: As we approach Diwali, the Festival of Lights celebrated with great cultural and spiritual significance by millions of Hindus, Sikhs, and Jains across the globe, we’re reminded of its symbolism, signifying the harvest season and the triumph of good over evil, light over darkness.
This joyous occasion unites families and friends in harmonious celebration, indulging in an array of sumptuous foods, from delightful vegetarian dishes to traditional Indian sweets, known as mithai.
For those looking for a hassle-free way to prepare these mouthwatering celebratory dishes, The Spice Tailor provides the perfect solution.
Their range of products empowers individuals to create delectable meals within minutes, allowing more time for celebration and precious moments with loved ones, rather than spending it in the kitchen.
As Diwali approaches, let’s embrace the spirit of togetherness and savor the rich cuisine.
To make your Diwali celebrations even more special, we’ve prepared a delightful Kerala Coconut Vegetable Curry recipe courtesy of Spice Tailor.
Keralan Coconut Vegetable Curry with Crispy Curry Leaves Recipe
Preparation Time: Five minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
This delightful Keralan Coconut Vegetable Curry recipe is inspired by the flavors of Kerala, a coastal state in India. It celebrates the rich blend of spices and coastal ingredients found in the region.
A versatile and delicious dish, it’s perfect for your regular recipe rotation. To enhance the flavors, we garnish it with tamarind and crispy fried curry leaves. If you crave more heat, consider topping it with fresh chili peppers.
- 1 pack of The Spice Tailor Keralan Coconut Curry
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 100g of thinly sliced carrots
- 60g of Tenderstem broccoli, halved
- 100g of cherry tomatoes, halved
For Fried Curry Leaves:
- ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 6-8 fresh curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon of tamarind paste
- Prepare the Garnishes: Begin by preparing the garnishes. Heat ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the fresh curry leaves and fry for a few minutes until they become slightly darkened and crispy. Remove them from the pan and set them aside on a piece of kitchen roll.
- Cooking the Curry: To prepare the curry, place a pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Also, add the spices from the spice sachet and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the thinly sliced carrots to the pan and let them partially cook before stirring in the Keralan Coconut Curry sauce from the pouch. Include the halved Tenderstem broccoli and add a few tablespoons of water. Bring the mixture to a simmer for 4-5 minutes. Once it’s simmering, stir in the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Tamarind Garnish: Drizzle tamarind paste over the curry, and thin it with a little water if necessary.
- Serving: To serve, scatter the fried curry leaves over the curry, and enjoy your meal with cooked basmati rice.
This Keralan Coconut Vegetable Curry is a delicious and versatile dish that beautifully captures the essence of Kerala’s culinary heritage.
The crispy curry leaves and optional tamarind garnish add an extra layer of flavor to this delightful recipe.
For interview requests and press releases, please contact us at email@example.com. For advertising inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.