Follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
By June RamliTweet
Saving With Frollo
Are you struggling to keep up to date with your finances? Well, if you are then this is the right podcasting episode for you.
Welcome to another episode of 30 minutes with DailyStraits.com. Our show today has got something to do with a money management app – Frollo.
With over 150,000 downloads to date, Frollo is a purpose-driven fintech that helps businesses use open banking data to deliver better customer outcomes right from reducing debt and increasing savings, to providing a better, more personalised customer experience.
Frollo’s app won Mozo’s best money management app of 2021, and it was recently featured on the Today show.
Today, we get to pick the brains of Kris Davant, the head of Product for Frollo and ask him first hand about the benefits of the app and how to best use it.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- On average, users save $1,100 when they sign up to Frollo’s app to manage their money – can you give us a real life example on how one can achieve this?
- With all the security breaches that have been happening in Australia lately, how safe is a customers’ data with Frollo?
- What are some of the benefits of using Frollo, as compared to budgeting traditionally either through a pen or paper or through Microsoft’s spreadsheet?
Without further ado, let’s invite Kris to the show to tell us more about the app.
Listen to previous episodes here:
- EP 56: Lina Patel, Mary O’Keeffe of Greaterthan
- EP 55: Brodie Haupt of WLTH
- News: Senior Aussies Big Windfall
- Podcast: Brendan Malone of Raiz Australia
- “A Prime Minister was operating rogue..it trashes the institutions” – Bill Shorten on Australia Today
Subscribe to DailyStraits.com podcasts at:
Spotify, iTunes, Google, Anchor, iHeartRadio, SoundCloud, Amazon, Stitcher, YouTube and Acast
Editor’s Note: You can now download our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, or write your next best-selling novel with our sister app Toolis, available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store or purchase something from us at www.tapiroo.com, yayaezzy.com or at lazybumskincare.com.au.
We are happy to note that we are also now on Amazon Australia. Purchase our products as a show of support to us. They are Yaya, Ezzy, Tante June and Xeno backpacks or our beauty products such as LazyBum Skincare Facial Cleanser, LazyBum Skincare Toner and Moisturiser and Blitz Hair Oil Spray.
Also, check out our rate card and media kit here if you would like to advertise with us on this website. Thank you!
Like What You Read?
Howdy! Thanks for dropping by and reading our stuff. DailyStraits.com is an independent website that covers all things business and entrepreneurship related. If you like what you read, a little donation from your good self will go a long way in helping us run this site successfully. Thank you!
June Ramli is the editor of DailyStraits.com. To stay in touch with June, look her up on Twitter @junesairaramli