By June RamliTweet
Learning About The Dark Web
Welcome to another episode of 30 minutes with DailyStraits.com. Our guest today is Melbourne-based Elliot Dellys, the CEO and founder of Cybersecurity firm, Phronesis Security.
Phronesis Security works directly with government agencies and technology start-ups to provide pragmatic security solutions and cybersecurity consultation.
They specialise in world-class governance, risk and compliance services, cutting-edge penetration testing, innovative security architecture, tailored security awareness and education campaigns, as well as security management and strategy through its proven vCISO offering.
Our chat with Dellys today would revolve around a myriad of topics including the recent cyber attacks that Australian businesses are experiencing and what sort of little things can start-ups or small businesses do to safeguard their business from being attacked on the internet.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- What are the repercussions of having your data exposed on the dark web?
- Let’s move the conversation to startups or small businesses that are operating from home? How does one ensure that their business does not fall prey to any cyberattacks? Some tips please
- Advice for anyone wanting to start their own cybersecurity business?
Without further ado, let’s listen and watch the interview with Dellys here:
Listen to previous episodes here:
- EP 56: Lina Patel, Mary O’Keeffe of Greaterthan
- EP 55: Brodie Haupt of WLTH
- News: Senior Aussies Big Windfall
- Podcast: Brendan Malone of Raiz Australia
- “A Prime Minister was operating rogue..it trashes the institutions” – Bill Shorten on Australia Today
Subscribe to DailyStraits.com podcasts at:
Editor’s Note: You can now download our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, or write your next best-selling novel with our sister app Toolis, available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store or purchase something from us at www.tapiroo.com, yayaezzy.com or at lazybumskincare.com.au.
We are happy to note that we are also now on Amazon Australia. Purchase our products as a show of support to us. They are Yaya, Ezzy, Tante June and Xeno backpacks or our beauty products such as LazyBum Skincare Facial Cleanser, LazyBum Skincare Toner and Moisturiser and Blitz Hair Oil Spray.
Also, check out our rate card and media kit here if you would like to advertise with us on this website. Thank you!
Like What You Read?
Howdy! Thanks for dropping by and reading our stuff. DailyStraits.com is an independent website that covers all things business and entrepreneurship related. If you like what you read, a little donation from your good self will go a long way in helping us run this site successfully. Thank you!
June Ramli is the editor of DailyStraits.com. To stay in touch with June, look her up on Twitter @junesairaramli