By June RamliTweet
Welcome to another live session brought to you exclusively by DailyStraits.com. We have a very interesting topic to discuss today with two esteemed entrepreneurs from both sides of the Tasman on the tips and tricks on selling new products. From Australia, we have Kate Lalak, a writer, business strategist and CEO and founder of Cloud Nine Global, a corporate gifting agency based in Sydney, while our guest from Auckland, New Zealand is Lucy Wildman, the founder of children’s fashion brand Little Flock of Horrors. Both our guests today would be talking about how they managed to get a market for their products when no one knew of it with each guest providing pointers in their respective domains.
Among the things discussed in this session are:
- When should an entrepreneur start hiring professional publicists for their business?
- What is the deal with product reviews. Are they important must-haves?
- The best time to start drumming interest in a newly yet-to-be-released product and more.
Without further ado, let’s watch and listen to the interview here:
Listen to previous episodes here:
- Podcast: Bikesh Lakhmichand of 1337 Ventures
- Australian Made Week June 6-12
- Podcast: Sami Chlagou of Cross the Ages
- Podcast: Richard Conway of Pure SEO
- Podcast: Datuk Yasmin Mahmood Of Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
Subscribe to DailyStraits.com podcasts at:
Editor’s Note: You can now download our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, or write your next best-selling novel with our sister app Toolis, available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store or purchase something from us at www.tapiroo.com, yayaezzy.com or at lazybumskincare.com.au. Also, check out our rate card and media kit here if you would like to advertise with us on this website. Thank you!
Like What You Read?
Howdy! Thanks for dropping by and reading our stuff. DailyStraits.com is an independent website that covers all things business and entrepreneurship related. If you like what you read, a little donation from your good self will go a long way in helping us run this site successfully. Thank you!
June Ramli is the editor of DailyStraits.com. To stay in touch with June, look her up on Twitter @junesairaramli