By June RamliTweet
Producing for Nintendo
Welcome to another episode of 30 minutes with DailyStraits.com. Our guest today is Paris-based gaming industry veteran Sami Chlagou who is the CEO and founder of five international game development studios, including Pixel Heart, which has produced more than 50 video games for various platforms such as Nintendo, Sony, XBOX, Steam and Android. Some of the games that Chlagou has worked on in the past include popular titles such as Guns of Mercy, Finding Teddy and Playroom Racer, which alone have reached more than 1.5 million downloads.
Chlagou is a lifelong fan of trading cards and collectables and has expanded this passion into the NFT space with both his collections and the integral design of Cross the Ages.
Our chat with Chlagou would revolve around the topic of creating best-selling video games from paper right up to a finished product.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Do gamers need to be good designers or concept builders aka storytellers?
- What are some of the processes of producing a game from start to finish?
- What are some of the must-have elements for a video game to be enjoyable and much more…
Without further ado, let’s watch and listen to the pre-recorded interview here:
Listen to previous episodes here:
- Podcast: Richard Conway of Pure SEO
- Podcast: Datuk Yasmin Mahmood Of Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Podcast: Datuk Vinod Sekhar of Petra Group
- Podcast: Kristy and Bryce of “Quit Like A Millionaire”
- Visiting Iran A Chance To Get Rid Of Misconceptions
Subscribe to DailyStraits.com podcasts at:
Editor’s Note: You can now download our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, or write your next best-selling novel with our sister app Toolis, available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store or purchase something from us at www.tapiroo.com, yayaezzy.com or at lazybumskincare.com.au. Also, check out our rate card and media kit here if you would like to advertise with us on this website. Thank you!
Like What You Read?
Howdy! Thanks for dropping by and reading our stuff. DailyStraits.com is an independent website that covers all things business and entrepreneurship related. If you like what you read, a little donation from your good self will go a long way in helping us run this site successfully. Thank you!
June Ramli is the editor of DailyStraits.com. To stay in touch with June, look her up on Twitter @junesairaramli