New York, April 14: A new trends report focusing on hair has found that more people are into having silver hair colour try-ons with many continuing to embrace lower-maintenance routines and celebrate their grey roots in trendy new ways.
These findings were derived from Perfect Corp, an artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) beauty and fashion tech solutions provider in its latest trend report that revealed that more people are beginning to embrace their grey roots.
“We are delighted to be sharing our latest Global Beauty Trend Report with the hair industry, and offer valuable insight into the ways that consumer hair trends have evolved over the course of the pandemic,” said Perfect Corp. CEO and Founder Alice Chang.
“The big data provided by Perfect Corp.’s YouCam apps community can empower hair color and hair care brands to better understand their customers, and fine-tune their omnichannel strategies for success.”
The report analyses big data sourced from Perfect Corp’s award-winning YouCam suite of apps, which currently has over billion downloads globally.
The app features thousands of AR and AI-powered hair and makeup filters and products that consumers can try on virtually.
The report focuses on big data sourced from nine key regions including the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Japan, and China.
Among other highlights of report include:
- A surge in the popularity of natural hair colours, as rich brunette tones experience a significant increase in virtual try-ons globally.
- The continued popularity of vivid tones, as consumers seek to experiment and play with hair colour in fun ways.
- A spike in virtual try-ons during the spring and fall months, as consumers seek out hair colour inspiration ahead of the winter and summer seasons.
- A new focus on hair health, as consumers embrace natural hair colour shades and caring routines that will preserve the hair’s condition and minimise damage.
- The need for AR-powered virtual hair colour try-on tools, as consumers adopt digital-first mindsets and seek out virtual try-on tools as a way to feel confident about their next hair transformation.
- The growing role AR technology is playing in driving sustainability in the hair colour industry, as brands ditch hair bundle colour swatches in favour of digital alternatives.
Editor’s Note: You can now download our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, or write your next best selling novel with our sister app Toolis, available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store or purchase something from us at www.tapiroo.com, yayaezzy.com or at lazybumskincare.com.au. Also, check out our rate card and media kit here if you would like to advertise with us on this website. Thank you!
Like What You Read?
Howdy! Thanks for dropping by and reading our stuff. DailyStraits.com is an independent website that covers all things business and entrepreneurship related. If you like what you read, a little donation from your good self will go a long way in helping us run this site successfully. Thank you!
Welcome to dailystraits.com.Please send all interview requests and press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!