Sydney, May 25: Epson, a leading manufacturer of visual display solutions, has announced the launch of two new models in its fixed-lens L-Series range, the EB-L570U, and EB-L770U.
These projectors not only offer 4K enhancement but are also compatible with the Epson ELPEC01 external camera, providing a comprehensive visual solution for various applications.
The need for higher-resolution displays has been on the rise as virtual meetings incorporate more content on a single screen, classrooms require larger displays, and there is a growing interest in immersive experiences.
To cater to these changing market requirements, Epson has incorporated its high-resolution 4K Enhancement technology into the L-Series projectors with the introduction of the EB-L570U and EB-L770U.
Both projectors, powered by a 3-chip 3LCD system, provide WUXGA resolution with Epson’s 4K Enhancement technology, delivering best-in-class color brightness and a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source. Engineered to support easy operation and provide remarkable brightness, the new models bring strikingly clear images to meeting rooms, classrooms, and event spaces.
The surge in hybrid work environments and the demand for immersive visual experiences have led to an increased need for larger displays and more detailed content. The addition of 4K Enhancement to Epson’s already bright and compact L-Series projectors enables users to deliver more realistic displays, allowing viewers to focus on the content rather than the technology.
With the ability to project images up to 500 inches and switch between various aspect ratios, from standard 16:10 to ultra-wide 21:9, the EB-L570U and EB-L770U elevate entertainment and education spaces, fostering a more inclusive and collaborative meeting experience. For seamless operation, the projectors can work with the optional attachable ELPEC01 external camera, providing access to powerful projection tools that speed up and simplify complex multi-projector installations, such as edge blending or stacked applications, effectively doubling the display brightness.
The versatile and easy-to-install EB-L770U, with 7,000 lumens of brightness, and the EB-L570U, with 5,200 lumens of brightness, offer smooth, ultra-bright, and detailed images for true-to-life displays, even up close.
- 4.6 million pixels on the screen – WUXGA resolution with 4K Enhancement, providing a visibly smoother and sharper display, even at close viewing distances; supports 4K content.
- Large, ultra-wide display – can display images up to 500 inches diagonal in standard 16:10 and 16:9 formats, or ultra-wide 16:6 and 21:9 for immersive video conferencing.
- Streamlined installation – wide lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, built-in edge blending, and geometric correction tools via on-screen menu or Epson Professional Projector Tool software for Windows and macOS.
- Versatile connectivity options – HDBaseT, 2x HDMI inputs, HDMI output, RJ-45, RS-232, and control management tools.
- Simplified operation and content sharing – features such as auto power-on, split screen, screen sharing with Epson iProjection, and optional wireless networking with the ELPAP11 adapter.
- Customizable brightness modes – allow users to set the projector to maintain a consistent brightness level over time or set the brightness to Extended to maximize the life of the laser light source.
- Optional ELPEC01 external camera – enhances the projector’s capabilities with powerful multi-projector tools, including blending assist for super-wide displays, simple stacking without an external PC, screen matching, and auto color calibration.
- Easily programmable with a downloadable content creation app – includes templates, effects, color filters, and customizable options; playlist and playback functions enable seamless content management directly or via the network.
The EB-L570U is available with a recommended retail price (RRP) of $4,799.00, while the EB-L770U is priced at $6,249.00. Both models are currently available through www.epson.com.au and all authorized Epson partners and resellers.
Welcome to dailystraits.com. Please send all interview requests and press releases to email@example.com.