By June Ramli
Leaving The Corporate World To Start Playbooks
Kia Ora! Welcome to another episode of 30 minutes with DailyStraits.com. Our guest today is another New Zealand-based entrepreneur Greg Sheehan (pictured above), who is the Founder and CEO of Playbooks.
PlayBooks is a B2B e-commerce platform that uses the “meeting” as the ultimate place of business guidance, decision making and purchase.
In other words, Playbooks makes meetings suck less by making them easy and fun through a super simple collaboration tool.
So, today we are gonna pick Greg’s brains and ask him everything about his business and some of his company’s expansion plans for the year.
Among the things discussed in this podcast are:
- How did the idea for his business come about?
- What was the initial investment?
- What were some of the challenges faced?
- How is his product different from Microsoft Teams or Zoom?
- What is the USP of Playbooks?
Listen to other episodes here:
Subscribe to DailyStraits.com podcasts at: