By June RamliTweet
Welcome to another episode of 30 minutes with DailyStraits.com. Our guest today is Tehran-based journalist and travel writer Simin Saghafi. I met Simin several years ago as a reporter during a work trip to Iran. My first impression of the country was that its people were stunning and that its tourist areas such as Persepolis had a lot to offer. So, our topic today is going to be about turning a passion such as travel into a business.
If you follow Simin’s social media pages like I do, you’d know that she is a successful travel writer as well as an accomplished travel agent who specialises in the Iranian market both inbound and outbound wise. Before COVID hit, Simin was employed by a Balinese travel agency whose job was to specialise in bringing Iranian tourism to Bali. But our discussion today is going to be solely centred around Simin as a businesswoman and her tips to those wanting to make their first trip to Iran. Without further ado, let’s invite Simin to the show.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- What are some of the places that Iranian tourists like to visit?
- Are Iranian tourists big spenders?
- Where are some of the countries that Iranians love to visit the most?
- What sort of preparation should one take before visiting Iran?
- What are some of the best places – tourist spots to visit while in Iran?
- Do women tourists still need to wear the headscarf while in Iran?
- Best times to visit Iran.
Without further ado, let’s watch the interview here that was recorded on March 31 this year:
Listen to our previous episodes here:
- NSW weather update
- What Aussie Households Buy
- Severe Thunderstorms Expected In NSW
- News – Severe Thunderstorms Expected
- Exclusive With Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad
Subscribe to DailyStraits.com podcasts at:
Editor’s Note: You can now download our app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, or write your next best selling novel with our sister app Toolis, available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store or purchase something from us at www.tapiroo.com, yayaezzy.com or at lazybumskincare.com.au. Also, check out our rate card and media kit here if you would like to advertise with us on this website. Thank you!
Like What You Read?
Howdy! Thanks for dropping by and reading our stuff. DailyStraits.com is an independent website that covers all things business and entrepreneurship related. If you like what you read, a little donation from your good self will go a long way in helping us run this site successfully. Thank you!
Welcome to dailystraits.com.Please send all interview requests and press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!